:::Weekly New Music:::


Leave comments!

::Blogs I like to visit::

When I'm bored, I like to look at this food blog. Check it out. Hopefully, you won't get hungry afterward!
Copyright © 2011 for all photos and content. All Rights Reserved for livelaughlove3l.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.

Vistors

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Not Thanksgiving yet

Big surprise today when I opened the door. Guess what I saw? Some WILD TURKEYS! How often do you open your door, about to get into your car, and you see some turkeys walking across the lawn?! I ran back inside to get my camera to get some close footage of these wild creatures. I assume they were turkeys, if not, they really reassemble them. Gobble gobble.

Omg! A wild turkey!

Not just one, but a family. Papa, mama, and baby turkey.

And there they go. Happily gobbling.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment